- GPS would like to ask you as our customer, even though we don’t have any legal authority to do so, to return a copy of the signed transport documents after delivery of the goods. This is a precaution to avoid any uncertainties concerning VAT within EU.
- Transport documents can be returned by fax or email.
Good to know:
- GPS always books the transport so that they should arrive to our customer with GPS as the sender.
- GPS SHNO is always included in our bookings and should be stated on all documents involved in the transport.
- If you, as our customer, have sent a purchase order with a reference number to us, before the goods was loaded, you will also find this reference on the transport documents.